Monday 25 April 2016

Frill Seeker

Yep, in case you hadn't noticed, SS16 is all about the ruffle... And I just couldn't give this cold-shoulder Primark beaut the cold shoulder when I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago...

I know everyone else is tempering their frills with raw edge denim and running shoes, but, for me, it would be a crime to bring a top like this into my life and not celebrate with at least one full-on gypsy princess moment... And with rather impressive foresight, I'd invested in this sweet little Miss Selfridge skirt three years ago - who would have guessed they weren't made for each other?!

In other news - Primark's new ghillie flats are even better than last year's versions... and even cheaper... I snapped up this could-be-designer 'snakeskin' pair for £8 - and that's full price, guys. The pictures don't quite do them justice (I'm still acclimatising to the new lens!) but trust me when I say they are one of the best investments you'll make this year.

P1013318

P1013313

P1013316

P1013295

P1013308

P1013298

P1013327

P1013322
Top and Shoes: Both Primark, Skirt: Miss Selfridge (Past Season)

Prefer a bit of rough with your romance? Check out my post for Yahoo! Style for more ways to get your frill on...


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

1 comment: