Friday 13 November 2015

On the Run...

Part (extremely) belated Halloween #OOTD, part simple documentation of the fact that I ran 10km, outside, in the dark, following a decade and a half during which my involvement in such activities extended no further than that necessitated by a sprint between Detonator and Stealth at Thorpe Park ride closing time. Began part Little Red Riding Hood, part Dalek (c/o my fetching new head torch); ended part jelly, part John Wayne. But, you know, if I was going to drunkenly agree to a cross-country night run through the woods, at least I drunkenly agreed to a cross-country night run through the woods in which the wearing of a midi skirt and frilly ankle socks was acceptable.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Shedding a mascara tear of disbelief at finishing in the top 60%...


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! I can hardly run the 400 meters around the gym :-P

    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Monica! I could barely move the next day but still ;-)

      Delete