Monday 3 November 2014

Going Off-Track: How to Wear Running Shoes

Yes ladies, it has officially been proclaimed the season of the flat... on one hand, my poor heel-abused feet are rejoicing, but on the other, I've been scratching my head as to how to fit the latest "fashion flat" styles into my wardrobe... I've been a wedge high-top wearer since the beginning, and my glittery lovelies eventually pulled me on board the Converse-style pump train, but, thanks to Chanel and New Balance, statement running shoe-style trainers seem to be where it's at for AW14...

Never to be deterred by a clothing conundrum, I picked up this neon-piped pair from Primark and set out to experiment... According to the catwalks and Pinterest, literally anything goes, but I found that ensembles combining girly and sporty elements with pops of bright colour worked best for me...

Where to start? It had to be with a Cara D-inspired suit/kicks combo...
Suit, Winter Florals, How to Wear Trainers, AW14, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Sam Muses

20 October 5

20 October 2014

20 October 9
Trainers: Primark, Floral Suit: Boohoo, Top: H&M 

Followed by a tonal-blocking prom-queen-meets-track-star mash-up...
How to Wear Trainers, Neon, Primark, Tutu, Midi Skirt, Coast, Ombre, Outfit Inspiration, Styling Ideas, AW14, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Sam Muses

24 October 2014

24 October 6

24 October 7
Trainers: Primark, Black Top: Missguided, Pink Top: Topshop, Skirt: Coast


Are you hopping on board the trainer train? How are you wearing yours?


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for comfortable athletic foot wear !! The sneakers look really great with your floral outfit.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete