Monday 20 October 2014

Et Tu? How to Wear the New Leather Midi...

How to Wear the New Leather Midi

This faux leather midi skirt had been gazing up at me bewitchingly from various Tu at Sainsbury's AW14 magazine ads for some time, so I was overjoyed to unwrap it on my birthday a couple of weeks ago, along with this embroidered mustard tee and "Gok" peplum jumper - the perfect new season 2-in-1 weatherproof ensemble, c/o Mummy Muses! With its versatile matte finish and vintage-style extra-long midi cut, I'm pretty sure this little gem will become one of my AW staples, accompanied by faux furs, fedoras and boots, but, for now, I wanted to take the opportunity to showcase my long-wished-for Matalan lace-up heels (which also fortuitously made their way into my birthday haul)... so gorgeous, I can barely believe their £22 price tag!

Navy, Pep Hem, AW14, How to Wear, Styling Inspiration, Outfit Ideas, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger

17 Oct 8

17 Oct 10

17 Oct 6

17 Oct 3

17 Oct 2014

17 Oct 7

AW14, High-Waisted, '70s, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, Styling Inspiration, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger

17 Oct 16

17 Oct 17

17 Oct 11

17 Oct 15

AW14

17 Oct 9
Skirt, Top and Jumper: All Tu, Shoes: Matalan


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment