Saturday 10 May 2014

Dotty Dungarees

I couldn't believe my luck when I picked up this polka dot dungaree playsuit in H&M for £14.99 a few weeks ago... cuteness overload! It's a little too "cheeky" to wear bare-legged, if you know what I mean, so I'm making the most of our English spring weather to max out its cost-per-wear potential with tights before it (hopefully) gets too hot!

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, H&M, Dungarees, Shorts, Polka Dots, Spots, Playsuit, Monochrome, Primark, Heart Print, Hair Band, Dolly Bow Bow, White, Cropped Eyelash Jumper, Fluffy, White Tights, How to Wear, Styling Ideas, Outfit Ideas

22 March 3Ed

22 March 2Ed

22 March 2014Ed
Dungarees: H&M; Jumper, Hairband and Tights: All Primark; Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (Past Season)

Are you going shorty with dungarees this year?


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment