Saturday 30 November 2013

Primark Button-Back Cropped Heart Print Shirt

If you've read my recent heart print dress post, I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear that I have now managed to get my hands on the matching blouse. The fact that it cost £2 more than the dress is slightly perplexing, but since it is so cute (and still only £10), I don't really care! Loving the button-back twist (although it's not too clear in these photos, I'm afraid), which also, happily, means no "cleavage gape" issues to necessitate sizing up! Having said that, though, the buttons aren't sewn on particularly well, and a quick emergency mend was required to stop one from popping open every time I leaned over, and eventually falling off completely!

Once all was safe and sound, thanks to Mummy Muses' handiwork, a little mono print mixing was top of the agenda... nope, not bored yet!

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Primark, Heart Print, Burberry Dupe, Monochrome, Cropped Shirt, Crop Top, Button Back, AW13, Autumn Winter 2013, Polka Dots, Print Mixing




Top, Skirt (Past Season) and Shoes: All Primark


How are you doing heart print this season?

Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest


7 comments: