Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Best Cartoon Print Clothes Under £15

As soon as the cartoon print trend emerged, I was hooked (well, I did take a Disney Princess duvet and Barbie lamp to uni, so it was somewhat inevitable), but, as I said in my last post, I baulk a bit at the idea of spending over £20 on a bit of elasticized jersey (call it the Primark effect!), so I've been biding my time whilst waiting for some of the more affordable high street retailers and online bargain bins to catch up... and here are (some of) the results! This is my current wish list (I haven't included any more midi dresses, as I didn't want to be disloyal to Barbie)...

1: Barbie Print Crop Top - £10, OMG Fashion (Don't forget to check out my matching midi dress in this post)
2: Pencil Skirt - £10, Boohoo
3: Crop Top - £4.95, eBay
4: Batman Tunic Dress - £12, OMG Fashion (Also available in blue)
5: Maxi Skirt - £12, Boohoo
6: Pencil Skirt - Primark
7: Leggings - £10, Boohoo
8: Crop Top - £8, OMG Fashion


Will you be trying out spring's most fun trend?


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love that Barbie crop top!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. first blouse seems to be nice ;) would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I am in love with this trend- it's so colourful and fun! THANK you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete